Benchmark Fuel Advisors is an independent, privately-held company providing merger & acquisition (M&A) and strategic advisory services in buying/selling convenience store packages nationwide.
The Benchmark Fuel Advisors team offers specialized skills and knowledge required to close complex transactions, and each transaction is backed by a team consisting of a manager, marketer, financial analyst, negotiator, advisor, and closing coordinator to ensure a successful closing.
The Benchmark Fuel Advisors leadership team has over 50 years of combined experience in sourcing and negotiating buy/sell convenience store transactions. With developed corporate relationships, we pride ourselves in procuring qualified and quality purchasers, fuel supply and financing options for store packages.
• Evaluate and advise a sale price – Our in house certified business appraiser will evaluate and make recommendations for a fair market sales price.
• Maintain confidentiality - We understand the sensitivity of selling and strive to preserve the confidentiality of your sale.
• Qualified & quality buyers - We work with the top established corporations in the industry with buying capabilities.
• Negotiating - We provide the much needed buffer to facilitate the discussions between you, your legal and financial partners, and buyers.
• Closing the deal - We ensure you are kept abreast of the buyer's bank financing status, due diligence, and preparations for the closing.
• Identify purchase opportunities - We seek out to identify and match your buying criteria with purchase opportunities.
• Acquisition representation & negotiations We provide representation and experienced advisors in ensuring your interest is top priority.
• Acquisition financing - We provide a variety of funding choices in financing for your next acquisition.
• Documentation and due diligence - We assist in obtaining the documentation you and your legal and financial partners require during the due diligence process.
• Fuel supply - We provide a variety of fuel supply choices to ensure the best fuel margins and delivery service.